Give opportunity to serve you better

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give opportunity to serve you better

Hello

I am kavita. I was born in Delhi (India) and live in Delhi here I join as an instructor excited to give paid classes of japanese soon. Why would you like to learn Japanese language? For your job, your hobby, travel, or you want to know more about Japanese culture? People have different reasons, so I will prepare a lesson depending on your needs. What we will do: For the beginner: I will teach you how to introduce yourself and greetings in Japanese. For the intermediate: Grammar, Reading or Writing / Free Talk/ Homework / JLPT / Job interview/ Make a conversation about Japan or Japanese culture etc. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me:-)

Kavita.

2 Replies

Hi @kavitasingh464 Welcome to the community!😃 We are happy to have you here. Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, so feel free to jump right in and start asking questions or reading discussions. 

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

welcome to the community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors