Good morning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good morning

Hello community my name is zakiyyah, I am from MICHIGAN, I am 31 and an single amazing mother of a spontaneously toddler,  I am looking forward to helping an learning so much from the "community" and others around me. sincerely...with all open heart and open mind. 

I am looking forward to many years of friendship and support from this community. I am sincerely happy to be here and I'm so grateful showing true gratitude. I am looking forward to helping many people all around the world and learning more about myself each day. 

3 Replies
ChrystieV
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community @ZakiyyahPar020! You are in the right place if your intention is to learn and help others. I'm curious to know, what courses do you intend to teach?

I intend to teach health and wellness and nutrition, 

Thank you for welcoming me I sincerely appreciate it, I have many courses I tend to teach and I'm looking forward to start the journey! And changing to better outcome in situations

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.