Greetings + Something new

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greetings + Something new

Hello! My name is Miheeka Bhasin and my course- Learn English Grammar the Easy Way with Miheeka Bhasin, got published few days back and I wish to inform that I have incorporated something new: Anything which you as students find difficult in English Grammar, you can communicate that to me and I will make a lecture on that as soon as possible. My intention here was to make a course, where students take centre stage and direct the flow of the course, studying topics which they face difficulty in first. Hence, Pls do feel free to enroll. And since a lot of people visit the posts, I decided to put this here as well.  Unfortunately, no students have enrolled in my course, but I'll keep trying hard:)

Thank you Community!

2 Replies
ChrystieV
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Miheeka_Bhasin !

Welcome to the Instructor community 🙂

Happy to hear that you have recently published your first course! Congratulations. 

Now that you have launched your course, I highly recommend reading the marketing articles in our Teaching Center to help you make the most of your course launch!

Chrystie

Thank you Ma'am @ChrystieV .. Actually I have posted things in the instructor community before as well, but I am trying to get a good response for my course and since there are a lot of people here, I think it would be a good way to spread the message.. That's why I tend to be active here:) Hoping that the students join me! 

Regards

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors