Greetings + Something new

Options

Hello! My name is Miheeka Bhasin and my course- Learn English Grammar the Easy Way with Miheeka Bhasin, got published few days back and I wish to inform that I have incorporated something new: Anything which you as students find difficult in English Grammar, you can communicate that to me and I will make a lecture on that as soon as possible. My intention here was to make a course, where students take centre stage and direct the flow of the course, studying topics which they face difficulty in first. Hence, Pls do feel free to enroll. And since a lot of people visit the posts, I decided to put this here as well. Unfortunately, no students have enrolled in my course, but I'll keep trying hard:)

Thank you Community!

Comments

• Chrystie
    Chrystie Posts: 496 Udemy rank
    Options

Hello @Miheeka_Bhasin
    !

Welcome to the Instructor community

Happy to hear that you have recently published your first course! Congratulations.

Now that you have launched your course, I highly recommend reading the marketing articles in our Teaching Center to help you make the most of your course launch!

Chrystie

• Miheeka_Bhasin
    Options

Thank you Ma'am @ChrystieV
    .. Actually I have posted things in the instructor community before as well, but I am trying to get a good response for my course and since there are a lot of people here, I think it would be a good way to spread the message.. That's why I tend to be active here:) Hoping that the students join me!

Regards