Greetings

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greetings

Go to solution

Hi Good Evening to All,

This is Jagannath May i know How Students Visit Udemy to watch preview videos. How much time its takes to a new instructor in Udemy  to Get Students. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Jagannath041, I hope you're doing well!

The free preview videos of your course can be viewed by students directly on the course landing page. A lecture can be enabled for a free preview after publishing the lecture and setting a price for your course. With preview videos, you can give prospective learners a sneak peek of what to expect from you and your course. You must choose at least 10 minutes worth of lectures that can be watched for free by learners. Pick your favorite lectures or the ones that you think best represent your course and will spark someone’s interest and drive them to enroll in your course. You can learn more about preview lectures in this article

In regards to how much time it takes for new instructors to gain students, this is very relative. It will depend mostly on the demand for your course, how many students are searching for your topic - which you can discover by using our Marketplace Insights tool -, and how your course stands out against the competition. The course landing page (CLP) is also crucial to your success in our marketplace. This is your opportunity to entice learners to enroll in your course. If it’s done right, it can also help you gain visibility in search engines. Additionally, promoting your course with coupons on social media is another great way to reach students. I recommend the following resources: 

Best of luck! 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Jagannath041, I hope you're doing well!

The free preview videos of your course can be viewed by students directly on the course landing page. A lecture can be enabled for a free preview after publishing the lecture and setting a price for your course. With preview videos, you can give prospective learners a sneak peek of what to expect from you and your course. You must choose at least 10 minutes worth of lectures that can be watched for free by learners. Pick your favorite lectures or the ones that you think best represent your course and will spark someone’s interest and drive them to enroll in your course. You can learn more about preview lectures in this article

In regards to how much time it takes for new instructors to gain students, this is very relative. It will depend mostly on the demand for your course, how many students are searching for your topic - which you can discover by using our Marketplace Insights tool -, and how your course stands out against the competition. The course landing page (CLP) is also crucial to your success in our marketplace. This is your opportunity to entice learners to enroll in your course. If it’s done right, it can also help you gain visibility in search engines. Additionally, promoting your course with coupons on social media is another great way to reach students. I recommend the following resources: 

Best of luck! 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

Go to solution

Hello Bella Good Evening

Thanks For your Reply Bella

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.