Hello Everyone

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Everyone

Hi Everyone,

The names Mike and I am a 3rd line network engineer for a British Internet Service Provider. I have been in the IT/Networking industry for almost 9 years and have worked my way up from the bottom.

The reason I am here is mainly thanks to my colleagues. I do quite a bit of 'in house' teaching which the guys have thoroughly enjoyed. It was their suggestion for me to create and share a course.

I know it will be a lot of hard work and research however I am excited to start.

1 Reply

Go for it !

@Mike_Hern wrote:

Hi Everyone,

The names Mike and I am a 3rd line network engineer for a British Internet Service Provider. I have been in the IT/Networking industry for almost 9 years and have worked my way up from the bottom.

The reason I am here is mainly thanks to my colleagues. I do quite a bit of 'in house' teaching which the guys have thoroughly enjoyed. It was their suggestion for me to create and share a course.

I know it will be a lot of hard work and research however I am excited to start.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.