Hello, I`m Arief The Engineer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I`m Arief The Engineer

Go to solution

Hello, I'm Arief the Engineer, I intend to share knowledge about the automotive world from basic to advanced. In my lesson, I'm trying to make teaching materials about what are light vehicles such as motorbikes and cars, what is their history, what are their uses that the general public might already know about, and how do these vehicles work: starting from the electrical system, mechanical parts and a combination of electrical and mechanical systems, and I also try to make technical drawings and specifications of every part of a motorcycle or car that is made.

Thank you for your attention.

Warm Regards

Arief Prabowo

Hopefully we can be friends and share knowledge about Automotive and Mechanical Engineering.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hey @AriefPrabow912 

Welcome aboard! Happy to know about the courses on the automotive world you are planning to launch! Wish you all the best!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hey @AriefPrabow912 

Welcome aboard! Happy to know about the courses on the automotive world you are planning to launch! Wish you all the best!

Go to solution
For initial lessons maybe I, teach about the functions of the parts on the automotive, etc. Like car lights, spark plugs, horns, brakes, wheels, vibration dampers, chains, belts, and so on. Thank you very much for the warm welcome, it makes me even more excited to make my first course.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.