Hello I'm Robert (Lightologist.20RTS)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello I'm Robert (Lightologist.20RTS)

Go to solution

Good day to you all, it is my new journey here in Udemy giving my lectures and insights about the different subject i been working throughout my life. I hope it will work in Udemy platform and I am glad to be in the Udemy instructors community. I been publishing my Works in Amazon Kdp. I am the author of Building money Empire, Building an Empire of Wealth, Emocleasing, The Science of Creation, Four Method of Understanding, Four level of Happiness and The Art of Selling. 

I hope that I could share some lights to those people who needed my inputs and wisdom on different subject that i would be sharing in the Udemy courses. 

May God bless us all.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @Marketologist.20RTS Welcome to the community! We are happy to have you here. Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, so feel free to jump right in and start asking questions or reading discussions. Feel free to use the search bar option to find a discussion on any topic of your interest.

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @Marketologist.20RTS Welcome to the community! We are happy to have you here. Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, so feel free to jump right in and start asking questions or reading discussions. Feel free to use the search bar option to find a discussion on any topic of your interest.

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

Go to solution

Thank you Maria R for the welcoming message on my post. It was nice to be connected with other instructors here. And learn great things from their experiences being in the Udemy as an instructors. 

Go to solution

Hi @Marketologist.20RTS Thanks for letting me know, feel free to join any conversation.

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors