Hello, Im nearly there.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, Im nearly there.

Hi Im Jamie, been working hard on a course and hope to upload it for approval tomorrow. Ive been teaching acupuncture and associated things for 30 years and I run a small college offering acupuncture courses. My first course is about acupressure and Im hoping to do a free one as well. Fun fact? Years ago I was a mechanic so this is quite different.

3 Replies
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @JamieHedger We‘re happy to have you here! 😊

You’re right about this is quite different, and we wish you the best of success with it.

Feel free to share your thoughts, ask questions, and connect with fellow members. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help navigating or have any queries.

We're here to support and learn from each other.

When I look at my courses on Safari (I have a new mac) the previews work ok but there is no sound and I cant turn the sound on, is this a known problem?

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JamieHedger

Thank you for getting back. I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the sound on your Mac. Were you able to resolve the issue in the meantime? 

If not, I recommend contacting our support here, and the team will look into that for you!

Thank you so much 😊

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors