Hello There!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello There!

Go to solution

Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Alyssa Cutler and I just got my certification as an advanced Reiki Master Teacher,  as such, I'm going to be launching my Reiki Levels I-Master classes so any advice on how to get started is greatly appreciated!

I look forward to working w/you all . I want to thank you in advance for your guidance & support as a launch my first class!

Much love, light, & blessings to you all.

Alyssa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi, @Appollonia.Sola Welcome to the instructor community! We recommend checking out our Marketplace Insight tool to see what courses are already available and how your course can contribute to this category.  This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started. You can also use the search bar tool in the community to look for topics of your interest during the course creation process you can jump into any conversation.

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community Moderator 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi, @Appollonia.Sola Welcome to the instructor community! We recommend checking out our Marketplace Insight tool to see what courses are already available and how your course can contribute to this category.  This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started. You can also use the search bar tool in the community to look for topics of your interest during the course creation process you can jump into any conversation.

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community Moderator 

Go to solution

Hi Eliana,

Thank You so much for your response.  I look forward to getting started!

All the best, 

Alyssa

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.