Hello everyone!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello everyone!

My name is Oishwaryaa. I'm a professional singer, performer, music teacher, psychology, and spirituality enthusiast. I am from Kolkata, West Bengal, India.

I'm 26 years old and have a professional work experience of over 15 years as a singer/performer and over 5 years as a Music educator.

I am studying Psychology and Spirituality independently and looking for like-minded people who can relate to me and my philosophies.

My passions include music, teaching, and being a healer.

I have been a part of various National-level reality TV singing shows like The Voice and Sa Re Ga Ma Pa and have worked with eminent celebrities like Asha Bhonsle, Kumar Sanu, Hariharan, Alka Yagnik, Sunidhi Chauhan, Shaan, Mika Singh, and many more.

Looking forward to enlightening and getting enlightened. Follow me if you enjoy any of the things I mentioned above.

2 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Oishwaryaa 

Welcome to the Instructor Community!To help you get started here are a few valuable articles. Wish you much success!

Thank you @AnupShukla. Nice to meet you. 😊

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.