Hello fellow ABA therapists!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello fellow ABA therapists!

Go to solution

Hello all! I am very new to course creation and community building but am looking forward to Udemy connecting us all! I am a BCBA and am in the process of creating a course on practical ABA info. Please let me know of you would like to see anything in particular. 

Looking forward to communicating and collaborating with you all!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AliciaPaz
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

I mostly work with adults as a counselor, but many here have found making courses for professionals more beneficial than directly to those who might be seeking ABA services for their child.  I think a course for teachers on using ABA in their classroom might be very popular.  Personally, I don't know much about ABA since I don't work with youth, but have heard nothing but great things from others both personally and professionally. A basic ABA course for parents would be helpful. I have taken a few classes on handling power struggles with kids that have been somewhat useful for managing my own two kids but can always use more tools. 

Alicia Paz M.A, QMHP

View solution in original post

6 Replies
AliciaPaz
Community Champion

Go to solution

Welcome,

Very interested in this topic and think ABA would be a popular topic as there is only one course on the subject currently.  Welcome and good luck!

Alicia Paz M.A, QMHP

Go to solution

Thank you for the warm welcome! Are there any ABA realted topic you would be interested in learning more about? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated!

AliciaPaz
Community Champion

Go to solution

I mostly work with adults as a counselor, but many here have found making courses for professionals more beneficial than directly to those who might be seeking ABA services for their child.  I think a course for teachers on using ABA in their classroom might be very popular.  Personally, I don't know much about ABA since I don't work with youth, but have heard nothing but great things from others both personally and professionally. A basic ABA course for parents would be helpful. I have taken a few classes on handling power struggles with kids that have been somewhat useful for managing my own two kids but can always use more tools. 

Alicia Paz M.A, QMHP

Go to solution

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback! I'll get to work on it! 🙂

AliciaPaz
Community Champion

Go to solution

Also if you wanted parental feedback I am in quite a few parenting groups and would be happy to pass along SurveyMonkeyey or Google form. 

Alicia Paz M.A, QMHP

Go to solution

Thanks sounds amazing! Ill go ahead and create one. Thank you so much!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.