Hello fellow ABA therapists!

Options

Hello all! I am very new to course creation and community building but am looking forward to Udemy connecting us all! I am a BCBA and am in the process of creating a course on practical ABA info. Please let me know of you would like to see anything in particular.

Looking forward to communicating and collaborating with you all!

Comments

• AliciaPaz
    Options

Welcome,

Very interested in this topic and think ABA would be a popular topic as there is only one course on the subject currently. Welcome and good luck!

• ABA_Together
    Options

Thank you for the warm welcome! Are there any ABA realted topic you would be interested in learning more about? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated!

• AliciaPaz
    Options

I mostly work with adults as a counselor, but many here have found making courses for professionals more beneficial than directly to those who might be seeking ABA services for their child. I think a course for teachers on using ABA in their classroom might be very popular. Personally, I don't know much about ABA since I don't work with youth, but have heard nothing but great things from others both personally and professionally. A basic ABA course for parents would be helpful. I have taken a few classes on handling power struggles with kids that have been somewhat useful for managing my own two kids but can always use more tools.

• ABA_Together
    Options

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback! I'll get to work on it! :)

• AliciaPaz
    Options

Also if you wanted parental feedback I am in quite a few parenting groups and would be happy to pass along SurveyMonkeyey or Google form.

• ABA_Together
    Options

Thanks sounds amazing! Ill go ahead and create one. Thank you so much!