Hello from Yuken Impact Research Lab!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello from Yuken Impact Research Lab!!

Go to solution

Hello fellow instructors!!!

My name is Carlos Osorio, co-founder, and senior researcher at Yuken Impact Research lab. Yuken is a global design and innovation capability-building impact research lab. I have taught in various universities across the World, and my team and I are happy to start contributing to Udemy's courses, learn from you, and help in any possible way.

I have one question: How could we offer our courses as an organization, and not just as individuals? I'm not sure whether that's possible.

Cheers, 

Carlos

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hello @Carlos_Osorio 

I would recommend emailing the team at instructorsupport@udemy.com, they're best equipped to answer all your questions about adding instructor names in courses! 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @Carlos_Osorio welcome to the community, we're happy to have you here! You can offer your courses as an organization. You just need to set up the name using the organization's name in your account.

Go to solution

Hello María Fernanda, 

Thanks for your reply.

This means changing also the bio section, right?

Can I ask you some other questions? How do I include the name of the instructors for each course?

Cheers,

Carlos

Go to solution

Hello @Carlos_Osorio 

I would recommend emailing the team at instructorsupport@udemy.com, they're best equipped to answer all your questions about adding instructor names in courses! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.