Hello from a Marketing Enthusiast

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello from a Marketing Enthusiast

Hello to all those who take the time to read.

I am so excited as I hosted a free course 4 days back and have 25 students enrolled.

I am looking forward to learning and sharing my knowledge on this platform. 

It is like I have found my space here.

If anyone wants any help please give me a shout and am happy to do what I best can.

6 Replies

@Dr.Shambavi   Congratulations for your first course. 

@SAPBuddy  thankyou. Any pointers you would like to suggest to keep the pace steady.

How often do you suggest one post new courses? thank you.

It depends on your capacity. Sooner is better, but give some time to plan pickup right topics. If we select unpopular topics you can get negative reviews which could impact your Instructors review. For me it take a year to create new course. 

@SAPBuddy  thank you for that feedback. I am sure though your courses are complex and technical and need practice. Appreciate your response.

regards

I certainly need advice on marketing my new course! It's been around for a couple days with only one purchaser. 

Hello Thomas

I looked at your course and the description.

In Marketing we would say that no one product or service can fulfill everyone's need.

Who is your target audience here? Describe them with a query e.g. Are you interested in this did you know this .

If you can clearly identify which need (s) of the person will get fulfilled when they complete the course

You can also consider modularizing the course with smaller courses using the same content and give this course at a prices less than sum of all courses as a bundle.

You can try using other techniques also which I can share if you are interested. 

Having said that my course is free and first attempt here and the recording was actually not specifically done for this platform. I plan to redo some of my recordings when i make it a paid course by adding value .

best wishes and hey its only been that long. You will get there.

regards and cheers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.