Hello :)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello :)

Hello everyone Smiley Happy

I am Mariam.  I have few questions before start working here. If anyone can help me. 

1: Can I make video by using Power Point slides? 

2: Can I show any video clips in my lecture related to my subject? 

3: Is it necessary to show myself in the video? 

4: At start what rate should I choose for my subject?  Or rates are set by Udemy itself? 

5: In a week how many videos I have to upload? How to decide duration of the course? 

Thanks.  

2 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi Mariam

yes to the first two points,

3 I would show yourself as people like to put a face to the course, it personalises it and makes you look available for them. 

4 you choose the rate however I strongly advise you to check out what your competitors have set, what length their courses are. Plus opt into Udemys discount programme, understand that we sell very few full priced courses but do sell a great number of heavily discounted courses. 

5 your course must be a least 30 minutes long, they have guidelines available for you. I strongly recommend to follow their excellent instripuctional tips of course preparation, this is free to you.

6 most of all have fun. If you have a look around here you will find the answer to many of your questions. Good luck bringing your course to life. 

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

There is no such thing mam.

No restrictions.

But do something human genuinely which can create leads for you.

Umesh
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors