Hello!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello!

Hello everyone!

I am Lavdie, 28 years old and i am a Albanian Language teacher. I am here to teach Albanian as a second language. I work in a high school and i love my profession. I have 1 year experience on teaching ASL .

I hope i can find students who want to learn albanian because i love teaching in a multicultural enviroment!

2 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Lavdie Bakiu, welcome to the community! 

Glad to hear you will be teaching the Albanian language on Udemy. Have you tried searching for this topic on our Marketplace Insights tool? This is a great way to find out more about how many students are searching for courses on this subject, the average conversion rate, revenue, other topics of interest, and much more! This will help you identify if this course is a good opportunity. 

You might also be interested in taking a look at the Teaching on Udemy - FAQ article and the Official Udemy Course on how to create an online course.

We're excited for you to start teaching with Udemy. If you have any questions or need course creation tips, feel free to post and we'll be happy to help! 😁

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Thank you! 😊

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors