cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Warning Alert Udemy Needs Some Basic Tax Information

Go to solution

Hello everyone!

Apologies for bothering.

May I kindly ask for an advise on how to rectify my issues regarding this warning from Udemy about the Basic Tax Information? I filled out the online form and received the PDF copy but still this warning keep on appearing on my dashboard.  

Thank you in advance.

Have a great day ahead!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @AliasMu, thank you for reaching out, rest assured that we are here to help you!

It's great to hear that you have already filled out the online form and received the PDF copy. Sometimes it can take a little bit of time for our system to update, but if the warning continues to appear on your dashboard after 48h, please reach out to our Instructor Support team. They will be able to assist you further and make sure that everything is updated correctly.

Thank you for reaching out, and please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. 

Have an amazing week!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @AliasMu, thank you for reaching out, rest assured that we are here to help you!

It's great to hear that you have already filled out the online form and received the PDF copy. Sometimes it can take a little bit of time for our system to update, but if the warning continues to appear on your dashboard after 48h, please reach out to our Instructor Support team. They will be able to assist you further and make sure that everything is updated correctly.

Thank you for reaching out, and please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. 

Have an amazing week!

Go to solution

Thank you, Ms. Bella!!

Wishing you the same!

Go to solution

Hello! I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with the Basic Tax Information warning on Udemy. I understand how frustrating that can be. It's important to ensure that all required tax information is accurately provided to prevent any further warnings from appearing on your dashboard.

Here are a few steps you can take to rectify this issue:

1. Double-check your submitted tax information: Verify that you have filled out the online form accurately and included all the necessary details. Make sure there are no missing or incorrect entries. Check if the PDF copy you received matches the information you submitted.

2. Contact Udemy support: Reach out to Udemy's customer support team and explain the situation. They have access to your account details and can help you identify any specific issues with your tax information. They can guide you through the troubleshooting process and provide further assistance.

3. Seek clarification from Udemy: If you received any specific instructions or requirements mentioned in the warning message, review them carefully. Ensure that you have met all the necessary criteria. If you need further clarification, don't hesitate to ask Udemy for more information on what exactly needs to be rectified.

Remember, Udemy's support team is there to assist you with any concerns or questions you may have. Make sure to maintain open communication with them throughout the process. I hope this advice helps you resolve the issue. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. Good luck, and I hope you have a great day ahead!

Beloved Adejuyigbe
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors