Hi Everybody!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Everybody!

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

It's so nice to meet the teacher's community in Udemy. My name is Tanmoy and I have been on Udemy for over 2 years now. I have been making courses around digital marketing & products. 

I thought it would be a great opportunity to meet fellow instructors on this community & share our experiences.

Happy to see you all!

Tanmoy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hello, 

Welcome to the Udemy instructor community! It's wonderful to have you here. Udemy is a fantastic platform for both learning and teaching, and it's great to see experienced instructors like yourself sharing their knowledge on topics like digital marketing and products.

The instructor community on Udemy is a valuable place to connect, share experiences, and learn from each other. Whether you have questions about course creation, marketing, or any other aspect of online teaching, you'll find a supportive community ready to assist you.

Feel free to engage in discussions, ask questions, and share your insights. It's a fantastic way to network and collaborate with fellow instructors. We wish you continued success with your courses on Udemy, and we hope you have a rewarding and enriching experience as a part of this community.

Thanks for reading information.  scan qr code

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

Hello, 

Welcome to the Udemy instructor community! It's wonderful to have you here. Udemy is a fantastic platform for both learning and teaching, and it's great to see experienced instructors like yourself sharing their knowledge on topics like digital marketing and products.

The instructor community on Udemy is a valuable place to connect, share experiences, and learn from each other. Whether you have questions about course creation, marketing, or any other aspect of online teaching, you'll find a supportive community ready to assist you.

Feel free to engage in discussions, ask questions, and share your insights. It's a fantastic way to network and collaborate with fellow instructors. We wish you continued success with your courses on Udemy, and we hope you have a rewarding and enriching experience as a part of this community.

Thanks for reading information.  scan qr code

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors