Hi! I am Vishesh

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi! I am Vishesh

Go to solution

Hi Guys!

I'm a Physics teacher and I've been around on Udemy for sometime.

But yesterday was special, I published my first paid course and earned my first $   🙂

Here is the trailer of the video I made for the course. I know there are some amazing people on this forum. Would love to hear from them about what can be made better

Cheers!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Thanks a lot Vinod!

I use Wacom too but Sketchbook for writing. I think you might wish to try different pens and thickness too. I experimented with a few and found chisel tip to be good

Pens.PNG

View solution in original post

5 Replies
vinod
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Go to solution

Hi Vishesh, congratulations.

I checked the preview video of your course "Work, Power & Energy (10 Lessons + 15 Solved Problems)", and it has come up really nice.

Just wanted to know what is the writing tool you use? I have a Wacom Bamboo tablet and a software called Deskrible on Mac. I felt your writing is coming nicer.

Go to solution

Thanks a lot Vinod!

I use Wacom too but Sketchbook for writing. I think you might wish to try different pens and thickness too. I experimented with a few and found chisel tip to be good

Pens.PNG

Go to solution

Also, I use Camtasia for editing

Go to solution

That is so cool! Welcome Vishesh!!

Go to solution

Thanks!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors