Hi everyone

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi everyone

Hi nice to meet you

My name is Jazmin Ali and I am a yoga teacher.

I’ve been very slow to create courses and actually have drafted and recorded three already I’m not 100% happy with so I keep reviewing until it feels right. (So have been working on revisions since lockdown and while three are already recorded I have written out at least 5 or 6)

but I think that this is the year I upload my first online course!

apart from my yoga (which has the focuses of embodiment and experiential anatomy, womens yoga and awakening yoga) I am a creative and wellness enthusiast.

I love to paint, draw, sew (started making my own lingerie and am going to start on a capsule  wardrobe next with recycled and organic fabrics) and make delicious guilt-free-cause-they’re-so-healthy snacks and dishes. Also a big fan of fitness and like to work out at home with kettlebells and light weights, and go running in nature.

how is everyone?

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JazminJewelYoga, welcome to the community, it's nice to meet you too! 🙋‍♀️

I'm excited for you to publish your first Yoga course soon! Once you have published it, you will gain access to the 'Published Instructor Club' which is a special forum in the community where you can connect and ask questions to other experienced instructors. I'm sure you will get to know many people who share the same interests and mindset as you. 

If you need anything in the meantime, feel free to participate in discussions or create your own posts. Wishing you all the best! 😊

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors