Hi iam urdu teacher

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi iam urdu teacher

If some interested in urdu iam urdu professional teacher.Teaching is truly my passion. Assisting people on their journey of learning urdu has confirmed my vocation. My method has proven to be clear and helpful.  It's been fascinating to witness the transformation of my students from total beginners to people who can express their ideas and thoughts in urdu

2 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Muhammad455, welcome to the community. It's very nice to hear about your passion for teaching. If you're thinking about becoming a Udemy instructor, this page is a great place to start.

If you have any questions - we'll be here!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Hello allz

Hi iam urdu teacher

If some interested in urdu iam urdu professional teacher.Teaching is truly my passion. Assisting people on their journey of learning urdu has confirmed my vocation. My method has proven to be clear and helpful.  It's been fascinating to witness the transformation of my students from total beginners to people who can express their ideas and thoughts in urdu

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors