Hi

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi

Go to solution

Hi everybody,

I dont like the new platform.. What about you?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Tell Udemy what you don't like and they will be able to work on improving the community.

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Thanks to everyone for the comments.
Maybe we get used to it in time, but the new platform is very complicated. We were able to watch all the information on Facebook at the same time. We can't do that on this platform. Need to extra spend time to see all the shares on this platform. The most valuable thing in our time is time.
Hopefully this platform is more useful in future.

Thanks again all comments...

Mehmet CELEBIOGLU

Oracle DBA, SQL, PL/SQL, Form&Reports, ISO 27001 (MSA/LA), CobIT, ITIL...

View solution in original post

14 Replies
FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Takes some getting used to, but it's a lot easier to find content here and to write better-formatted posts. Personally I'd much rather be here than Facebook. I actually deleted my Facebook account once I heard this new community for Udemy was launching.

Go to solution

Tell Udemy what you don't like and they will be able to work on improving the community.

Go to solution

I love the new platform. Easy to see posts from others more clearly. Font size is good

ScottDuffy
Community Champion

Go to solution

Somebody needs a Snickers.

TameraDion
Community Champion

Go to solution

giphy-2.gif

*Brains behind Jason Dion*

Go to solution

I like it 😊

More organized

NikLever
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi

I preferred the FB group. More images, easier to just scroll through. More intuitive. But I’m confident that this one will improve. I look through on an iPad and it needs some work. Clicking reply brings up the keyboard but hides the entry pane. Clicking the notification badge is very hit or miss. 

Cheers Nik

Go to solution

Thanks for the feedback @NikLever! Can you share a screenshot of "clicking replly brings up the keyboard but hides the entry pane" so we can look further into this? Same with the notifications! The more information you can give us, the more likely we can get it fixed 🙂

NikLever
Community Champion

Go to solution

12A861FA-E389-4550-951B-477321CB6BBD.png

Notice that clicking reply jumps the screen to the bottom, whereas the entry pane is about 2 screen heights further up. I’d also recommend that if a message includes an image that it’s visible in the overview screen as a thumbnail. Also expand tha size of the clickable area for the notifications badge. Apple recommend no smaller than 40 pixels. Hope that helps.

Thor
Community Champion

Go to solution

I think it is much better for sharing knowledge and long write-ups on how to make better courses and marketing. 

It is worse at small-talk (which I do not miss).

What is it you do not like?

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer

Go to solution
But, but... I LIKED talking to you, Thor! 😉
GregReverdiau
Community Champion

Go to solution

Saying you don’t like it accomplishes nothing. Provide feedback so that Udemy can try to improve it. It’s not perfect but it won’t improve unless we share our opinion. What if a student left 1-star in your course with no explanation, wouldn’t you contact them and ask why?

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training

Go to solution

Thanks to everyone for the comments.
Maybe we get used to it in time, but the new platform is very complicated. We were able to watch all the information on Facebook at the same time. We can't do that on this platform. Need to extra spend time to see all the shares on this platform. The most valuable thing in our time is time.
Hopefully this platform is more useful in future.

Thanks again all comments...

Mehmet CELEBIOGLU

Oracle DBA, SQL, PL/SQL, Form&Reports, ISO 27001 (MSA/LA), CobIT, ITIL...

Go to solution

I prefer the Fb group as well. 

Easier access. No need for yet another site/tab. More responses. Easy FB alerts. And this forum's threads seem to get all wonky. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.