Hiya!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiya!

Hi there! I'm Shawna Lynn  from Newfoundland, Canada 🇨🇦 😎  I'm here to create and teach an amazing Creative Writing class for any and all experience levels and genres! I formerly taught Creative Writing to adults in Ontario for several years and have had several of my own books published as well, for children and adults! I have a wee beastie dog called Diva - she is the course content coordinator- and there's a cat who lives at this address also, although she prefers to sit atop the iron stairs and glare at us while we work... hmm... well played Teagarden... well played😏🙄🤓

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @ShawnaLynnF554, welcome to the community, we're so happy to have you here!

I love that you have your lovely pet co-instructors all set too - what a great team! 🐶😺

Feel free to start a new discussion, ask questions and share your progress with the community. We hope you enjoy it just as much as we do! 

All the best

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.