How can I tell if my course is approved?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I tell if my course is approved?

Go to solution

I submitted it for review last night.  It's now available to purchase but I didn't get a message from Udemy showing it's approved.  If it shows available for purchase does this mean it's approved?  I don't want to start giving out coupons until I know for sure.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @JenniferHou661 

Yes, your course (Back Pain Relief Exercises & Stretches - Complete Program))  is approved and is live on the marketplace. I can see it and purchase it! Please check if you got the message from Udemy in spam or junk mails.

You can also see this course as 'live' in the instructor dashboard when you login.

You can start promoting your course now! Congratulations!

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @JenniferHou661 

Yes, your course (Back Pain Relief Exercises & Stretches - Complete Program))  is approved and is live on the marketplace. I can see it and purchase it! Please check if you got the message from Udemy in spam or junk mails.

You can also see this course as 'live' in the instructor dashboard when you login.

You can start promoting your course now! Congratulations!

Hope this helps!

Go to solution

thank you!  I found the email.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors