Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How get the sale.

I can't got the student's.

7 Replies
FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

I took a look at your courses. You probably won't want to hear this, but I'm trying to be helpful.

For your Python course, the main issue is that you're trying to compete in a category that is already flooded, and has entrenched top-selling courses that are offering 20-40+ hours worth of content. You're going up against that with a new, one-hour course. Students have no reason to take a chance on an unproven course in this category, and will generally opt for longer courses in order to get more value for their money.

For your InPixio course, it's the opposite case. According to Marketplace Insights, this topic doesn't even exist, implying that there is little to no student interest in the topic. Yours is the only course on the platform in it - which would be good, if people were looking for instruction on this. But it seems they are not.

It's also clear that English is not your first language, and you're struggling with getting your wording correct both in your spoken and written material. It might be a better idea to offer a course in your native language, which may also have less competition.

My advice is to just learn from this and apply your learnings to your next course. If you want to continue, familiarize yourself with the Marketplace Insights tool at https://www.udemy.com/instructor/marketplace-insights and understand how to choose the right topic. This is hugely important. And, consider producing your next course in your native language, or teaming up with a native English speaker.

Well explained.

Additionally, in this course: https://www.udemy.com/basic-concepts-of-python-for-beginners/ 

You are doing the introduction video, and the two other videos do not sound like you at all. It's a clear British accent.

I have flagged your course. I do not tolerate piracy or stealing.
Do your own work, put your heart to it, or you are not welcome here.  

FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Wtf. That should have been caught in the review process, Udemy.

Interesting it was not checked by udemy reviewers !!! Good work stephanemareek

Hey @StephaneMaarek, thanks for flagging this! I've shared it with the team so they can take a closer look.

What? British accent! Who?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.