How to become instructor in udemy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to become instructor in udemy

Go to solution

I am Priyanka Malge,Psychologist. I want to become Udemy instructor ,kindly guide for the same.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @PriyankaMal641, welcome to our community! 👋 We're glad to hear you want to become a Udemy instructor. 

The first step is to sign up to become an instructor. You might also be interested in taking a look at the Teaching on Udemy - FAQ. After that, you can start creating your course via this link and learn the best practices for preparing your course content in our Teaching Center.

The First-Time Course Creation here in the community is your go-to for any questions you may have about building your course. I also encourage you to check this compilation of the best resources for instructors.

If you need assistance with anything specific, let us know and we'll be happy to help! 😊

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @PriyankaMal641, welcome to our community! 👋 We're glad to hear you want to become a Udemy instructor. 

The first step is to sign up to become an instructor. You might also be interested in taking a look at the Teaching on Udemy - FAQ. After that, you can start creating your course via this link and learn the best practices for preparing your course content in our Teaching Center.

The First-Time Course Creation here in the community is your go-to for any questions you may have about building your course. I also encourage you to check this compilation of the best resources for instructors.

If you need assistance with anything specific, let us know and we'll be happy to help! 😊

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.