How to contact udemy support team?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact udemy support team?

Hi Everyone,

I have been contacting udemy for the issue. But I am not getting any response from them. Can someone please help me how to contact udemy? Thank you,

7 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @InnozantTec478

I hope you are doing well!

I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with contacting our support team. 

Please click here to contact our support directly and the team will be happy to help!  

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know 😊

Have a nice day! 

The link you've provided does nothing, it just us back to FAQs page and sends back into the same endless loop. Why is Udemy making it so difficult to get in touch with the support team?

Still not working - doesn`t provide much credibility or professionalism.  The original support request was 2 months ago.......not good enough.

FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hearing the same complaint from students lately too.

Try instructorsupport@udemy.com if you haven't already. I've also been trying for weeks to get some pretty big issues addressed, but with so many people out for the holidays I'll cut them some slack for now!

Thank you, this is at least one step closer. As others have mentioned it's still a waiting game to get proper support. Good luck everyone.

No way of clear and easy access to support at the moment I think. Endless click loops between FAQ and "contact us". Unfortunately I can't buy anything until this has been fixed. 

I think the "submit a ticket" button is missing on that FAQ page. They may have disabled it probably they have too many tickets to handle.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors