How to create first video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create first video

Hi,I’m new here and ready to upload my first video but unfortunate I couldn’t to upload the video.Can anyone help me to update my first video

4 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ankit1202 Welcome to the community! If you are referring to the test video. You can submit your test video to receive feedback on a sample video. Please follow these instructions:  

1. From the instructor view (more information here), click the Tools icon on the left-hand side
  2. Next, click on Test Video here 
  3. Tell us which language will be spoken in your video
  4. Let us know what type of feedback will help you best
  5. Tell us what recording method and equipment you used to produce your video

On the “Lights, camera, action” page, upload your test video by clicking on Select File at the bottom. Also if you need more details, please feel free to access this article .

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community Team

Hello Udemy Team,

I have 14 years of digital marketing experience worked with so many MNC Companies, and now working as digital marketing expert in the company called inventateq, and also has 6 years teaching experience. Now i would like to become instructor with great and big company UDEMY, And for that i need to create video lessons right, But how to create course videos? is there any free tool to record digital marketing classes which i take.please guide me with further process.

Sachin is a qualified digital marketing consultant in India . I have a massive experience of seven years in the digital marketing sector. I have shown the right path to many business developers. As a digital marketing freelancer in India, I know the best practices to speed up your business growth. 

Thank you!

But what previous link mean?? Spam??

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors