How to get more students for my courses?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get more students for my courses?

I need some advice

3 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @ariyam66  it seems like you are publishing a lot of courses but not actually getting anywhere. More courses does not naturally lead to income or more income. The consistent theme rating wise and from from I what watched is you are difficult to understand.

I understand this, I am Australian…..we speak too fast and join all the words, we drop beginnings and endings of words to make it even harder.

Practice practice practice thinking that people from the four corners of the globe must be able to understand you. I often get people thanking me saying English is not my first language BUT I understand you. Plus I ensure my closed captions are correct to assist them. With that then the transcript students can use is easier to translate.

The other problem noted was a lack of clarity in what you are teaching. Listen to the critique. Re-film, flesh out what you are doing. Improve what you have. Use your educational announcements to let people know you have improved your offerings. There is no point adding more courses. P

Plus understand  you are in a crowded marketplace. What is your unique selling point? That is not clear. 

Hope this helps

in kindness

Sharon

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Thanks for your reply, this is the first I got a comment like this.

Coba perkenalkan kursus Anda pada orang orang terdekat anda dan promosikan kepada kerabat dan teman teman.semoga berhasil

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.