How to get more views

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get more views

Go to solution

Hello everyone. This is Parna and I uploaded my first course on Udemy. How can I get more views and students enrolling my course without spending too much time (since I have a job and wont be able to spend a lot of time).

Please do advise as per your experiences. Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @ParnaDassarma I've found these posts talking about strategies to get reviews which have disclosed relevant information about how they do here :

Udemy Course Marketing #4: Get Lots of Quality Reviews Fast 

What's the best strategy for getting those who signed up for my course to watch and review it?

Encouraging students to leave reviews!

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Hi @ParnaDassarma 

I took a look at your course and I did a search on Udemy for "Process Engineering". I got back 10,000 results. This means you are competing against 10,000 other courses in this space. Therefore, it's going to be very difficult for your course to get any attention, and it could take a great deal of time.

Udemy will attempt to market your course on your behalf. However, with so many courses in this space, it's unlikely your course will routinely get marketed by Udemy. 

You are going to have to market your course yourself, at least to get started. I might suggest you send links, containing discounts, to groups and forums specializing in this space. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @ParnaDassarma I've found these posts talking about strategies to get reviews which have disclosed relevant information about how they do here :

Udemy Course Marketing #4: Get Lots of Quality Reviews Fast 

What's the best strategy for getting those who signed up for my course to watch and review it?

Encouraging students to leave reviews!

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Hi @ElianaC - Thanks a lot for your help

Go to solution

Hi @ParnaDassarma 

I took a look at your course and I did a search on Udemy for "Process Engineering". I got back 10,000 results. This means you are competing against 10,000 other courses in this space. Therefore, it's going to be very difficult for your course to get any attention, and it could take a great deal of time.

Udemy will attempt to market your course on your behalf. However, with so many courses in this space, it's unlikely your course will routinely get marketed by Udemy. 

You are going to have to market your course yourself, at least to get started. I might suggest you send links, containing discounts, to groups and forums specializing in this space. 

Go to solution

@RandyMinder - Thanks for your reply. Sure I would try to create an audience too from my end.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.