How to get started

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get started

Go to solution

Dears 

Its nice to come a cross this amazing website. I am planning to develope my new speciallisation   as a consultant on the field of AI and ML, but i dont know from where to start. I have 25 experiance in telecommunication, business strategies and can speak  Arabic too, thought if it possiable to provide some course content in Arabic will be a plus point for an introduction courses. Any thoughts to help start will be appreciated. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hi @Abdulsalam737 I think it's a hreat idea to put your course on Arabic too it will increase your audience in arabic community of students too. 

KS

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Also @Abdulsalam737 I think getting started with AI is really very interesting and an emerging topic for students to emroll So you should definitely Go for it

and Business Strategise is also a very bright topic 

All the Very Best for you to be successful in your journey here ! 

KS

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @Abdulsalam737 I think it's a hreat idea to put your course on Arabic too it will increase your audience in arabic community of students too. 

KS

Go to solution

Also @Abdulsalam737 I think getting started with AI is really very interesting and an emerging topic for students to emroll So you should definitely Go for it

and Business Strategise is also a very bright topic 

All the Very Best for you to be successful in your journey here ! 

KS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.