I Can't Get Support From Open Ticket

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Can't Get Support From Open Ticket

Payoneer illegally blocked my account. Because of this, I was having payment problems. However, I managed to connect my Udemy account to Paypal.

I request support from Udemy officials. However, I have not received a response for 5 days. I've been texting again and again but no response.

I want to get my earnings now. I can't get a response to my messages. How can I get a faster response from Udemy support for such important issues? Anyone interested? I have to make requests over and over again. When I send a message on the old ticket, I can't get a response. Is there anyone here who can hear me and reply to my messages now?

3 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @PanoraM Akademi

Thank you for posting, and I understand the urgency of this matter. 

I see that the team is currently looking into this and will get back to you as soon as there is an update. 

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. 

The support team absolutely doesn't care. People start a new business in 11 days. I can't get a response from udemy.

I don't think you understand anything. I did not get an answer to my question for 11 days. No one answers for a week. You didn't solve the problem, I did. But now I can't get an answer either.

Trusting Udemy was a big mistake. Youtube is the only platform and it certainly does not victimize trainers in this way. Solving a problem with you is a separate problem, and getting a profit is another problem. Think about it, what do you think about the institution that you haven't received a response from for a week?

They just sent a message. They were going to consult the engineers. What has he done for a week? He hasn't replied for a week. Now he was going to come and consult the counselors. After that, wait for a solution from these people, huh? I solved it, send my money. Our job is left to you, woah woah...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors