I Didn't Get My Earnings

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Didn't Get My Earnings

Payoneer has closed my account and I cannot receive my payments. Udemy has been silent for 4 days and is now reporting. We can't do anything. Do you realize how dangerous this is?

I became a full time udemy instructor but became a victim. Being a full-time udemy instructor right now puts you in my situation. Udemy puts its earnings at risk because it uses a brokerage firm for payments. Because payoneer closed my account for no reason.

They said they can't say why. After that, I became completely blocked. It may happen to you tomorrow that my account was closed without any reason being presented. Udemy made me suffer. It didn't come up with any solution. I have to find my own solution.

Of course udemy will respond to my messages if they really want to help.

3 Replies
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @PanoraM Akademi 

I am really sorry you are going through this, I have taken a look into your case and I see you have an open ticket. Udemy has contacted Payoneer and they did not disclose the reason they shut down your account, there is nothing Udemy can do as this is something Payoneer did on their end. Could you not open a Paypal account and link it into your Udemy payment profile? Please contact support for more information on how to do this. Here in the community team we do not have access to the system to help you further, this is somethig done by support only. Please consider the Paypal payment option in the time being as you contact Payoneer support directly to solve your case? 

Kind regards,

Leonor

Udemy Community team

I live in Turkey. Paybal is prohibited in Türkiye. We do not have access and cannot withdraw money because it is prohibited. Turkish trainers can only shoot with Payoneer.

Udemy couldn't find a solution for me. I found it myself. But udemy still hasn't answered my question. I demand that he do what I want him to do. However, udemy did not respond to my messages. I'm still waiting. It didn't hurt me, it wasn't enough, I couldn't even get a response to my messages. Shall I open a request again?

Why isn't Udemy responding to my message?

Trusting Udemy to become a full time udemy instructor was a big mistake.

Udemy has a payment issue. While this is the case, is it possible for trainers to produce much higher quality content?

I sent a message to Udemy. I just made a request. I want to change my payment method. However, I have not yet received support from udemy in this regard. Why does Udemy leave its instructors alone like this? What should we do?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors