I am New to this online portal

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am New to this online portal

Planning to launch courses on Psychology, full catastrophe living, mindfulness meditation, heal the inner Child, healing affirmations. Please post your special interests an requests. I thank you all for accompanying this journey

3 Replies
GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

@Meher22 

I think this forum is not the right place to see interest in a course. You're better off polling Facebook group that are specific to your topic. This group is a great place to get tips on how to create better courses, regardless of your topic, how to market your course, how to choose the right A/V equipment, etc. 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training

Thank u so much for taking time to reply. Will check in facebook

@GregReverdiau wrote:

@Meher22 

I think this forum is not the right place to see interest in a course. You're better off polling Facebook group that are specific to your topic. This group is a great place to get tips on how to create better courses, regardless of your topic, how to market your course, how to choose the right A/V equipment, etc. 

as well.  

DeniseFletcher
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

@Meher22  In addition to what @GregReverdiau has put I'd say check out all the other similar courses on Udemy to see what they are covering. Know your competition on Udemy and make your offering stand out. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.