I am a New Instructor

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am a New Instructor

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

I am Ranga Bhupal and am glad to be one of you. 

I need your support to publish a course.  This is my first video/audio recording and making a course.  

Could you please give me a few tips on making the course, the structure of the course and do's & don'ts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @RangaBhupal , welcome to the community!

Our minimum requirements for a course is that it contains at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures.

Here are some great resources regarding course creation:

Course Quality Checklist

Teaching Center

How to Become an Instructor: FAQ

Wistia Course Creation Compilation

Here is a compilation of posts full of course creation tips and tricks from other fellow instructors: https://community.udemy.com/t5/First-time-Course-Creation/Best-Instructor-Posts-of-All-Time-Course-C...

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @RangaBhupal , welcome to the community!

Our minimum requirements for a course is that it contains at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures.

Here are some great resources regarding course creation:

Course Quality Checklist

Teaching Center

How to Become an Instructor: FAQ

Wistia Course Creation Compilation

Here is a compilation of posts full of course creation tips and tricks from other fellow instructors: https://community.udemy.com/t5/First-time-Course-Creation/Best-Instructor-Posts-of-All-Time-Course-C...

Go to solution

Thanks @MariaG , I will check the information that you have provided.

Go to solution

Do you have social media links added to your profile?

Go to solution

I am not active at my Social Media Profiles and so, I haven't added those to my profile.

Go to solution

Please connect with me in some way to assist you with the course. I noticed some mistakes.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.