I am creating my first course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am creating my first course

Greetings colleagues!

I have been a Udemy customer for about 7 years.  I bought a bunch of Neil Fontaine "How to draw" courses along with a bunch of others.  I have recently inspired to create my own course.  I give presentations on "insomnia" all the time, and I thought it would be perfect for an online course.     I am hoping to educate others, have fun, and (of course) make some extra money.

Any advice or warnings for a first time course creator?

2 Replies

Hey, @DrJonTzyke it's great to hear your now ready to create your course! I personally have experienced insomnia for as long as I can remember, so I think it's a great topic!

Jocelyn created a post here, with Best Instructor Posts of All Time.  There's a section specifically about How do I plan and build out my course? Which may help.

Best of luck!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Hi Great Topic...in these fast times we live in, insomnia is affecting loads & loads of people! So this is a Great Topic! Excellent idea! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.