I am happy to one of you,

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am happy to one of you,

I am Indonesian, when I am young, I worked at Exporter Company at Jakarta, n had few Course of Export Import, n also have 5 years to an experiences now to be a private lecturer of export import lecturer, what about If here will support a kind of video eBook of export import, especially, with a real sample of Documents of Transactions, as Surat Jalan Container, packing list, Commercial Invoice etc n as well as Terms of refer to operational of export import n terms refer to documents n terms concerning to parties involved to export import, as well How pricing refer to Incoterms2010, it is a nice that given yr favorable comments, thank you 

2 Replies

Hi and welcome.

It is your course and you will be the one teaching it , so you prepare it to the best that you see it should be.

All the best.

Thanks a lot yr attention, yess, I will prepare it the best, relatively slow   but sure, not fast, but not clear

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.