I didn’t received payment even the expected payment date has passed

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn’t received payment even the expected payment date has passed

Hi, first i had a problem with the date keeps changing then after udemy fixed my expected payment date to 7th oct 2022 no payment has been received yet, i don’t know what the problem and again my PayPal account is linked and Active.

9 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @azoukr, thanks for reaching out. We experienced an issue that delayed the payout last week. We're truly sorry for the inconvenience caused. By now, all instructors' payments have been completed and sent. 

If you use PayPal or Payoneer, you should see these amounts right away. If you're in the US and use bank transfer, the final transference to your account may depend on the hours of operation of your bank. If you need further assistance or have any questions about your particular payout, please contact Instructor Support - our team will gladly assist!

We have posted more details about the delayed payout that you can read here. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Paypal has not yet verified my account and also self-choosen account type "current account".

Can you help how to change the type? And how much time it will take to verify?

It has credited me rs1.03 twice. What should I do now?

Can you help pls.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @bnnnakra I'm sorry to hear you haven't got your payment, please send an email to instructorsupport@udemy.com so they can provide you more details about your account.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

Hi, can someone please help me understand the attachment i posted? 

I have not had students enrolled since my course went live but I see this message. 

Also, I read in Udemy support page that I can fill tax form only after I start earning. So why do I see this now? Is this the reason students are unable to enroll via payment? 

Screenshot 2024-01-27 195156.png 

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @NatashaShilbhadra I'm sorry to hear this please send an email to the support team. To contact the team, please open the help center article here and click “Contact Us” on the right.

Hi @ElianaC I contacted the help center which said I can fill tax form after receiving my first payment (I have not received my first payment yet) But the help center could not provide proper information to why Expected Payment Date shows "Blocked" It vaguely said there's an issue that's preventing the payment often related to incomplete tax information and it asked to review my tax form. But, I do not see any visible tax form. 

Please take a look at this attachment 

Screenshot 2024-01-28 211224.png

My worried question is: 

1) Will this "Blocked" status prevent students payments to my PayPal account? 

2) What if students tried to purchase my course but unable to because it's "Blocked?"

Awaiting your response. 

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @NatashaShilbhadra

Thank you for getting back.

As of now, instructors are not required to submit a tax form until they start earning revenue from their Udemy courses. Once you generate a sale, you will be able to submit the necessary tax form. Until then, the Expected Payment Date will display as "blocked." Please click here to learn more about tax forms. 

Please note that payments made by students are processed through Udemy directly, and payouts to instructors are made following the revenue share outlined here. Once the first sale is generated and the tax form submitted, you will find the expected payout date in your revenue report

It's important to note that even though the Expected Payment Date may show as "blocked," your course is already live on the marketplace for purchase. Students can access and enroll in your course.  Please click here to check out your course landing page

If you have more specific questions, I recommend following up with support directly. 

I hope this helps! 

Thank you for your clear explanation. That was very helpful 🙂   

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @NatashaShilbhadra,

I'm very happy to hear that 😊

I wish you a lovely day! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.