I got a weird mail saying "Action required: Verify your Udemy account"

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got a weird mail saying "Action required: Verify your Udemy account"

Go to solution

Hi Udemy Support Team,

I got a weird mail saying "Action required: Verify your Udemy account" from someone called Ann from Trust & Safety. She is asking me to complete my Instructor Verification process as part of an audit of instructor accounts. Is it genuine. Is it a genuine mail? It came from policy@udemy.com linking to an app called "With Persona" where I have to submit all my details.

The email also states this at the end "Please complete this verification within the next 14 days to avoid any interruption of account services".. I am confused!!

Please guide.

Best,

Srinidhi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hello @srinidhi000 

Yes, this is something the Trust and Safety team does if they see something that does not match with your voice in the course, it is common for instructor to verify their accounts. Please reply to the email as if not replied in due time your courses with be unpublished. 

PLease reach out to the instrcutor support  if you have further doubts.

Kind regards,

Leonor

Udemy Community team

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hello @srinidhi000 

Yes, this is something the Trust and Safety team does if they see something that does not match with your voice in the course, it is common for instructor to verify their accounts. Please reply to the email as if not replied in due time your courses with be unpublished. 

PLease reach out to the instrcutor support  if you have further doubts.

Kind regards,

Leonor

Udemy Community team

Go to solution

Sure, have replied to the email thanks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors