I'm excited to be a part of this community & just created my first course!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm excited to be a part of this community & just created my first course!

Hello Udemy Instructors,

I'm thrilled to be here and want to introduce myself and get to know you.

I'm Jessica Lee Reader, an Integrative Health Coach, Master Nutrition Therapist, and Yoga Instructor with over 15 years of professional experience working with individuals and groups toward health and well-being. 

Over the past 45 days, I have invested every ounce of my being into the creation and filming of my first course on Udemy 'Simple Ways to Transition to a Whole Food Diet."

I'm a total nerd and am a life-long learner.  I also absolutely love to teach and am looking forward to sharing my resources and insight on the Udemy platform.

I'm hoping to make some connections with Udemy Instructors to bounce ideas of each other so we can grow our student base and guide more people. 

Looking forward to connecting with you soon:) 

Jessica 

2 Replies
ChrystieV
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JessicaLeeReader Congrats on publishing your first course and welcome to the Community. You are in the right place if your goal is to network with other instructors! I'm a nerd about nutrition so I am looking forward to checking out your course! 🙂 

Hi Chrystie, 

Thank you so much for the reply. I'm so excited to meet you! It's fun to nerd out about nutrition. If you check out my course please let me know what you think. 

Thanks,

Jessica 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors