I'm glad to be here!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm glad to be here!

Go to solution

Hi, everyone,

Eric here...and I'm glad to join the Instructors' club.

It's my first time to published the first course in Udemy--a few minutes ago.

I'm excited and looking forwad to learn from experienced, intermediate and new instructors here.

How do I use social media to market my course?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Thank you so very much, @Mafer R  ...for pointing me in the right direction!

I believe those tips and articles will go along way to help me build and create awareness for my first course.

Once again, thank you.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @Eric Mulwa Welcome to the community and congratulations on your first course!😊

You can promote your course on social media, you can do this by sharing coupons and referral links. These allow instructors to promote their Udemy courses to students on and off the platform. This article explains course referral links and the different types of coupons instructors can create for their courses.

Check out this link here to access the Marketing section of our Teaching Center, which has extensive tips and information on how to effectively market and promote your course.

I hope this helps!

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

Go to solution

Thank you so very much, @Mafer R  ...for pointing me in the right direction!

I believe those tips and articles will go along way to help me build and create awareness for my first course.

Once again, thank you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.