I'm new here, I've downloaded the App but can't seem to see my courses

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm new here, I've downloaded the App but can't seem to see my courses

Go to solution

Hello, 

I'm new here. I have just downloaded the App on my phone and I can't seem to find my courses. I haven't published yet, I'm halfway through my first course but I don't know where to find it in this App. Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @BenterAdede

If you haven't published the course yet, unfortunately, the course will not be available as there is no functionality to edit/manage courses in the app for instructors at the moment. We recommend that you please edit and manage your courses using the desktop/ computer version of the website. Once your course is published, you will be able to view it and access other features. 

To learn more about using the mobile app, I recommend taking a look at the following resources: 

If you're still encountering other issues, please contact our Instructor Support team here, they'll be more than happy to help! 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @BenterAdede

If you haven't published the course yet, unfortunately, the course will not be available as there is no functionality to edit/manage courses in the app for instructors at the moment. We recommend that you please edit and manage your courses using the desktop/ computer version of the website. Once your course is published, you will be able to view it and access other features. 

To learn more about using the mobile app, I recommend taking a look at the following resources: 

If you're still encountering other issues, please contact our Instructor Support team here, they'll be more than happy to help! 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Thank you @Bella ! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.