I want Acid Base Salt course launch

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want Acid Base Salt course launch

Hi everyone

I am Mukesh kumar from patna, India.

I am maths and Science teacher. I want to launch my first course on Acids, Bases and Salts topic

How can I launch my course

Please guide me

2 Replies

Hey @Mukeshkumar417, no approval is needed to get started. You can start creating your course via this link. Please note, in order to create paid courses, you'll need an active PayPal or Payoneer account.

Before your course is published on our platform it will need to meet our course minimum requirements, which can be viewed here.

Good luck with your course!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Just create an introductory course on general chemistry, focusing on acids, bases and salts.

You can call your course the Fundamentals of Acids, Bases and Salts, something that is easy for students to remember.

You can start making a curriculum, such as:

• Section 1: Introduction to acids, bases and salts (2-3 lectures)
  • Section 2: Fundamental concepts of acids (2-3 lectures)
  • Section 3: Fundamental concepts of bases (2-3 lectures)
  • Section 4: Fundamental concepts of salts (2-3 lectures)

You might even want to provide students with a few quizzes and short review questions to test their knowledge. 

Hope this helps,

Marco 

It does not have to be a long course, just around 1.5 hours long. Start making slides, and then make a script so that you can record yourself describing each lecture.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.