I wish to share something:)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wish to share something:)

Hello! As you all know that I had launched my first course some days back. But, I didn't get student enrollments since I'm aware that these things tend to take time. Hence, I have now changed my course to FREE:) It will surely help people get accustomed to my teaching style, get to know about my future courses fairly well as well. I have made some changes in my course keeping into consideration the time durations for a free course. So, now anyone can join this course! so, Feel Free to do so!

You can check the course out on my profile and give your reviews as it is prove as a source of motivation for a young instructor like me. Also, My second course is soon going to be launched which i'll share with this great community! 

4 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Miheeka_Bhasin

Thanks for sharing! Many instructors choose to offer their courses for free to generate a following, capture reviews, and get feedback, then switch to a paid course at a later date. If you'd like to learn more about free courses, check out this article

Wishing you the best of luck! If you need any resources or help with anything, let me know, I'd be glad to assist! 😊

Bella Almeida

Uddemy Community 

@Bella Yes Ma'am. That was my intention.  I was apprehensive but now getting a go signal from you, has put me at ease:) Now I am just hoping for the best and have already started getting enrollments

SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello @Miheeka_Bhasin 

may I offer you some advice based on watching your promotional video?

- You should edit it more as we see you clicking away to begin the recording.

- Create an exciting picture to introduce your video rather than straight to you. Canva is free to use for example.

- You mention many examples of how you are going to make the course exciting - either bullet point this so it reinforces what you are saying or edit in some of the ways you are going to do this.

These few simple tips will create a more professional engaging promotional video.

Good luck with your endeavour - it is exciting to see young professionals here on Udemy

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

thank you! @SharonRamel 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors