I would like to Introduce myself to you all ! My name is Brandi Desautels!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to Introduce myself to you all ! My name is Brandi Desautels!

Hello esteemed Udemy Instructors,

I'm Brandi Desautels, and I'm excited to finally connect with this incredible community after being behind the scenes crafting courses since August. Though I've been actively creating content on Udemy, I realized I haven't delved into the forums until now. As my ventures flourish, I'm eager to forge new connections and share my journey with you all.

My path as a Content Creator embodies positivity, enthusiasm, and a high level of expertise. Initially focused on bringing valuable content to my students and enhancing traffic, I've come to understand that while my students benefit from course creation, my aspirations reach beyond. My goal is to build something that caters to everyone.

After reaching 1107 students globally with 1993 enrollments across all my courses, I'm now transitioning into more detailed paid materials. Amid this evolution, I recognize the importance of engaging in forums like this to share my journey and experiences.

My journey into Strategic Accountability Consulting stems from a fervent passion for initiating change. Utilizing course creation as a stepping stone towards this specialized form of consulting, I aim to aid individuals in establishing and maintaining accountability within their strategic initiatives and goals.

Beyond these immediate endeavors lies a grand vision—an Empire where the pursuit of knowledge, growth, and achievement knows no bounds. This visionary endeavor revolves around fostering a community deeply committed to continuous learning and resounding success.

This Empire isn't just my creation; it's an open invitation. A collaborative haven where diverse minds converge, exchanging ideas, nurturing wisdom, and igniting a collective spark that fuels perpetual advancement.

I'm dedicated to making this space inclusive, ensuring that everyone feels welcome and valued as we embark on this journey together.

Please Free to reach out Via my links listed within my Instructor Profile!

Warm regards,
Brandi Desautels

1 Reply

Hey @BrandiDesautels  Welcome to Instructor community. Nice to hear that you will join Instructor community. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors