Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
A_V
Researcher
Researcher

Improve your communication skills

Go to solution

Hi 

I m new tutor on udemy. I will provide you information regarding personality development ,confidence boosting ,how to improve communication skill how to remove your stage fear and most important what all mistakes you should avoid while talking or while giving any speech while giving any command. Feel free to ask any questions regarding all of these topics regarding anything like personality development and confidence boosting I will provide you with proper solutions. Daliy, I will provide you notes and ways from which you can improve your confidence level your performance your personality.

that you people have to do one thing trust me feel free to ask anything feel free to share your thoughts and your doubts. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
A_V
Researcher
Researcher

Go to solution

Thankyou so much for your support.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @A_V Welcome to the community! We are happy to have you here to create a course for better communication skills, this is a space for instructors to help each other while the course creation process, feel free to use the search bar option to look for any post of your interest.

Good luck !

Eliana Cerna

Udemy community 

A_V
Researcher
Researcher

Go to solution

Thankyou so much for your support.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors