Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Introduce Yourself!

Hi there!

Welcome aboard, our community is excited to have you here! We'd love to get to know you better, so here's a place for you to introduce yourself (if you’d like) and meet other members as they join.

Some questions you may answer to get your thoughts flowing:

• Who are you?
  • Where are you from?
  • What is your teaching area?
  • Why did you join the Instructor Community?
  • Tell us a fun fact about yourself!

Good to know:

Cheers!

410 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SantoshKumar2025, welcome, this is the Udemy Instructor Community, but I'm happy to assist you here. The certificate of completion will only display the total length of the course you've enrolled in, so if your course lasts for less than 2 months, this information cannot be changed.

This article explains how you can download your certificate, after completing your course on a browser, and here is the tutorial to download your certificate on a mobile

Certificates of completion help demonstrate your accomplishments, but please note, Udemy is not an accredited institution. As a result, the certificates cannot be used for formal accreditation.

If you need further assistance, please contact our Student Support here. I hope this helps! 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

Have a good time:

I'm Radwan Al-Debs

From beautiful Syria

Consultant and teacher of self-development and management issues

I love arts, I practice plastic arts and decoration

I have a professional diploma in strategic planning for organizations and individuals

Available on Udemy, dear to my heart

I look forward to success with you

أوقاتكم سعيدة :

أنا رضوان الدبس

من سوريا الجميلة

مستشار ومدرس مواضيع التنمية الذاتية والإدارية

أحب الفنون وأمارس الفن التشكيلي والديكور

ولدي دبلوم مهني في التخطيط الإستراتيجي للمؤسسات والأفراد 

موجود على منصة يوديمي العزيزة على قلبي

أتطلع للنجاح معكم

Ramesh Fadatare
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Welcome to the community @RADWAN ALDEB696, I hope you find everything you need and enjoy your experience!

Hi Everyone - I'm a newbie on Udemy.

It's great to be part of the community. 😁

I've just launched my first course on Digital Marketing and Ecommerce - a masterclass packed with knowledge from more than 10 years of experience working with global large, medium and small-sized companies. 

I'd love to hear your thoughts or any tips: https://www.udemy.com/course/digital-marketing-and-ecommerce-masterclass/?referralCode=343196AB3EAE5...

Also, @Bella when starting as a Premium Instructor, there was a challenge from Udemy: completing the first course within the first 12 weeks or so, would get some coverage on your social media accounts. Would you be able to help on how I could avail of this? As this is anew course, any coverage would be very beneficial. Thanks!

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DominicAmariei, welcome to the community!

Congrats on launching your first course, that's a big step! 🚀 I'm very excited about your journey with us and for you to share your experience in the community. 

Yep, I know exactly what you're talking about -- it's our Newcomer Challenge that can give you a boost and help get your course out there. You can learn everything you need to know right here

Let me know if I can help with anything else! 😊

Bella Almeida 

Udemy Community 

Thanks, @Bella - I left a comment on that post, so it's relevant to anyone else that may want to participate and are facing some challenges joining. Would appreciate you taking a look. Thanks!

Hello everyone,

• Who are you? My name is Abigail or just  Abby it's only my mom who calls me Abigail
  • Where are you from?  I am from the Philippines but now living with my family in France 
  • What is your teaching area?  I teach Tagalog and Cebuano courses. It all depends on the student why they want to learn the language of the Philippines some for travel some reconnecting with families and some found love My teaching ways is not limited to aeiou but also I teach recipes because in my country we don't normally greet each other 'how are you?'  but instead 'have you eaten?' Time has no part of it  Eat what you want when you want.
  • Why did you join the Instructor Community?  I always had that deep desire in teaching, but it never happened in my younger days. So during the pandemic  I thought I would give it a try and found myself teaching on a different platform but somehow something is missing. A community. So Tada here I am. 
  • Tell us a fun fact about yourself!  I speak English French Tagalog and Cebuano and contemplating to learn something else
  • I have irregular sleeping habits but I am not a zombie throughout the day 
  • I love languages,food and culture music yes but singing no, can't sing 
Ramesh Fadatare
Community Champion

Welcome to the community @TagalogTutor, I hope you find everything you need and that you enjoy your experience!

Hi everyone!

I'm Cameron. I'm an affiliate marketer and consultant currently living and working in Europe. I have 8 years of experience working across the US in tech companies and for different agencies. I have developed a unique skillset as a marketer and technologist.

I recently created a course on "Outbound prospecting" where I teach about using Email and LinkedIn to connect with new prospects and open up sales conversations. (will probably do a revision of it soon).

I plan on releasing a lot more courses on affiliate marketing and I would love to connect with other creators here. (I'd also love to get an idea of your earnings on Udemy as I'm just getting started on here)

I'm working on building up an affiliate marketing business and am passionate about online business, entrepreneurship, and tech.

Feel free to reach out and connect:

https://www.instagram.com/next.launch

https://www.tiktok.com/@nextlaunch

https://www.linkedin.com/in/cameronroe

Cheers,

Cameron

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome aboard @nextlaunch! We're super excited to have you here! 

• Who are you?

Yo! I'm Alex.

• Where are you from?

California

• What is your teaching area?

On the business side: lead generation and web design
On the artistic side: music production

• Why did you join the Instructor Community?

Curious if Udemy is going to be a long term thing for me, looking to get inspiration and hear other peoples' experience

• Tell us a fun fact about yourself!

I skateboard 2-3 times a week

Ramesh Fadatare
Community Champion

Hey @AG1 , I just wanted to say hi and welcome you to the Instructor Community—I'm Ramesh and it's a joy to have you here.

Hello!

I'm Virginia from Queensland Australia.

I was a lawyer until very recently. I figured out that there's a better way to solve problems, so that's why I'm here to teach life changing problem solving in 3 steps! It only took me 10 years to figure that out LOL. 😅

I heard this was a great platform to start teaching on, so here I am.

A fun fact about me is that I am now a shaman. From rigid systems like law to the fluidity of the natural environment? Yep! 

Great to be here!

💚Virginia.

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome, @VirginiaRobin! Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself, it's lovely to have you here! 🤗

Ramesh Fadatare
Community Champion

Hey @VirginiaRobin, I just wanted to say hi and welcome you to the Instructor Community—I'm Ramesh and it's a joy to have you here.

hello everyone

Its really nice to be on this platform

I'm Oripinye Opeyemi Deborah

I'm a Nigerian.

I am a fashion designer and pattern maker. I teach basic pattern for clothes and I believe I'll be able to make impactation.

I love singing and creating.

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @DQ, welcome to the community! 👋😊

Hola

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hola @LearningTech, bienvenido/a a la comunidad de instructores de Udemy! 🤗

Hi, everyone Am Given Malambo from Zambia Southern Africa.

Looking forward to form new bonds in Full Stack Web Developer 

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @GivenMalamb0, welcome to the community. We're glad to have you here! 😊

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.