Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Introduce Yourself!

Hi there!

Welcome aboard, our community is excited to have you here! We'd love to get to know you better, so here's a place for you to introduce yourself (if you’d like) and meet other members as they join.

Some questions you may answer to get your thoughts flowing:

• Who are you?
  • Where are you from?
  • What is your teaching area?
  • Why did you join the Instructor Community?
  • Tell us a fun fact about yourself!

Good to know:

Cheers!

410 Replies

Wow! 51 countries? That's a lot!

👋 Hello @Nflight 

Hi everyone,

So great to have such a great platform to teach through.

I'm Eleftherios and I live in Dublin, Ireland. I am originally from Greece.

I'm an investment management professional with a decade of experience and I am also building a gamified financial education platform. I am passionate about technology and I am using AI to help me with my business. I am teaching how technology can improve work.

I used to be a semi-pro basketball player but I had to pay my bills, so now I am just playing pick up games.

@Eleftherios Laliotis Yiasou…I’ve been to Dublin twice…cool place. My parents immigrated to the US from Cyprus…..so my heritage is Greek. Great to connect! 

Welcome to the platform.

Ahmed Jendoubi, Ph.D.

Hi, there.

As an expert in Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Revit, I have made it my mission to educate and empower the next generation of engineers and students. With roots in Lebanon and now residing in Saudi Arabia, I have honed my skills in utilizing various structural design software.

I have taken my passion for BIM, Revit, and structural design to the next level by joining Udemy, an advanced platform for professional development. Not only did I once join Udemy as a student, taking a PMP course, but now I am giving back as an instructor. My goal is to share my wealth of experience with others and provide valuable insights into the world of BIM and Revit.

Welcome to the platform.

Thank you so much.

Hello 👋 @Ahmad.Elhajjar 

• Who are you?
Ahmad Elhajjar
Where are you from?
From Lebanon
BIM & Engineering Softwares
To provide training on Building Information Modeling (BIM), Revit, and engineering software and to facilitate communication and collaboration among instructors to share experiences and knowledge.

• Who are you? 

I'm Ron and I'm usually kind of hungry.

• Where are you from?

U.S.A./Israel

Programming/Mathematics

I was told it was a good idea and so far it's cool. I also like the meet ups via zoom.

• Tell us a fun fact about yourself!

I'm preoccupied with eating Hummus and skateboarding. Everything else just doesn't seem important. Even when I teach at university which I do enjoy I find myself looking out the window on a sunny day asking myself how did I get here, definitely should be out skating.

@RonErez What flavor of hummus? I love mixing in jalapeños.

Just regular hummus with chickpeas and tahini.

Some times I'll add some roasted bell peppers or roasted eggplant which is quite nice.

Never tried hummus with jalapeños. Sounds very interesting.

• Where are you from? USA
  • What is your teaching area? Personal and Professional Development
  • Why did you join the Instructor Community? Camaraderie
  • Tell us a fun fact about yourself! Invite, excite and engage !

👋Hello! @JackBosma 

Hello!

My name is John Godoy and I am from Chicago!

I have published one course on communication skills, and plan to create more in that field as well as human performance, and confidence.

I joined the instructor community for several reasons:

1)  To get a better understanding of how the Udemy platform works

2) To learn some course creation best practices

3) To assist others where I can

A fun fact about me is that I have a patent on an exercise device that I co-invented and brought to market. 

Hi @JohnGodoy I think communicating is a top skill we all need to continually improve. When I teach live courses, students enjoy the role playing of skills. Question is, how do we emulate that with online courses? Open to your input & wisdom.

Consider a Zoom meeting link.

Hello everyone!,  I am Ma. Luisa Loque, from Philippines but currently working in Oman as Staff Training and Development Officer.  I have more than 25 years of teaching experience in Business and IT subjects.

I joined this community as I am interested to upgrade my skills in new platforms and methodology of teaching.

@AliasMu hello! I’ve never been to the Philippines or Jordan. Nice to connect!

An experienced curriculum developer and designer. Trained and developed collaborative relationships with global learning team members. A positive, enthusiastic, and competent Career Counselor and Content Creator. Educated in a diverse range of skills, qualities, and attributes. Experienced professional at building and maintaining international collaborative relationships. Skilled at leading, coaching, resume preparation, interview, job search strategies and supporting clients using interactive skills with listening, speaking, reading and writing. Trained in the delivery of overall training program administration and ongoing coaching program content to individuals, groups, companies and organizations to continuously improve content creator competencies. Perform administrative tasks to support these activities. Collaborate with individuals, groups, companies and organizations in the development and presentation of course audio, text and video content for growing audiences daily. Thank you very much.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.