Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Introduce Yourself!

Hi there!

Welcome aboard, our community is excited to have you here! We'd love to get to know you better, so here's a place for you to introduce yourself (if you’d like) and meet other members as they join.

Some questions you may answer to get your thoughts flowing:

• Who are you?
  • Where are you from?
  • What is your teaching area?
  • Why did you join the Instructor Community?
  • Tell us a fun fact about yourself!

Good to know:

Cheers!

410 Replies

Hi JackBosma!!

Pleasure to connect..

Hi Alexia, we can plan that one day, me too I have never been to Jordan.  I've been working here in Muscat, Oman for more than 16 years.  It's a pleasure to be connected.

@AliasMu ahhh….appreciate the clarity! Online platforms are the future. Glad you are here.

Hi, I‘m Luca

Im a new instructor and work on my first course. I‘m an experienced photographer and engineer. I’m from Switzerland where I live with my own small family 🙂

I will teach my editing skills and try to share my experience as well in applications like excel and similar.

I‘m here because I would like to get some insight on how to provide the best course for the students and learn to improve my presentation skills as well 🙂

I‘m open for a discussion and like tl meet you people in udemy!

Fun fact: I have 2 cats and they like to join me when I‘m recording my video😂

Have a nice day and I hope to hear from you!

Luca

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Luca.U, welcome to the community! It's great to hear that you're committed to providing the best course for your students and improving your presentation skills. I'm sure your experience as a photographer and engineer will bring a lot of value to them.

I see that you're open to insightful discussions and meeting other instructors here on Udemy. The community will be a valuable resource for you, and you'll find support and encouragement from other instructors. We have a virtual coffee chat coming up that you might like to attend - you can sign up here

Also, your fun fact about your cats is adorable! I'm sure many of us can relate to the joys of working with furry companions. 😹 We'd love to see a picture of them if you'd like to share - we just created a thread just for this here 🐱🐾

If there's anything you need help with, don't hesitate to create a post or ask in the comments. 🙂

Cheers!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community  

Hi @Luca.U 👋 There is a lot of wisdom and positivity here in the community. 🐱 Cats have a cuteness factor.

I am P V V Satyanarayana @SkillGems

India,andhra pradesh

My teaching area

I've taught many subjects across Electronics and communication since 15 years over the years, I also interested towards the productivity and web developement area also.

Why I join the Instructor Community

I want to learn how other are growing and to share and know their experiences as well.

fun fact about me

The most fun fact about me is I want to become a community champion in my area

👋 Hello @SkillGems 😎 I like you user name:)

Invite, excite and engage.

Hi everyone thank you fro having me and I can't wait to start teaching.

👋 Hello @KalaHill149 

My name is  Akua Achiaa Amoako, a 29-year-old

And experienced Python instructor with over 5 years of programming experience.I have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from a top university, where I developed a strong foundation in programming and data structures.

I ama seasoned instructor who has taught Python to students of all levels, from beginners to advanced learners. I have a talent for breaking down complex programming concepts into simple, easy-to-understand terms, making her a popular choice for students who are just starting out with programming.

I am passionate about Python and loves sharing her knowledge with others. I have a proven track record of helping students achieve their goals, whether it's learning Python to build their own projects or to prepare for a career in software development. My students consistently rate my highly for my clear explanations, engaging teaching style, and approachable personality.

In addition to teaching, I am also an active member of the Python community, attending conferences and contributing to open-source projects. My passion for Python is infectious, and I am dedicated to helping her students succeed in their programming journey.

Nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you @AkuaAchiaaAmoako 
Good luck on your teaching journey

Ahmed Jendoubi, Ph.D.

Thank you Ahmed and the very same to you 

I am Keith Crawford from Waukegan IL, the owner of Maya John Enterprises LLC copywriting Services.  I created a copywriting course along with my partner Jack Bosma.  I really the online platform of Udemy. I hope to meet and collaborate with other instructors and courses.

LLC sounds interesting. Actually a student just reached out to me about how to publish an app and not get sued. Obviously I could not give legal advice but explained that I understood it might be wise to be an owner of an LLC before publishing an app on the App store.

Does your field of expertise address this issue? 

Following this as I have an idea for an app and am seeking to partner with a developer in another community. I have an LLC. It offers protection for my personal assets. I operate under the name of my LLC and sign contracts as principal. My lawyer was very specific about this to protect me. Interesting thoughts around copyright and apps, especially with ai integration. 

Hi Alexia,

Sounds interesting. I'd be happy to talk. In general I to have time to spare although over the summer I am completely free since I teach at a university and during the summer I am not teaching.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. Best if we would connect first.

Who are you? 

Hi, my name is Alexis Rompos, I'm 29 years old and I work as Non Performing Loans officer in the bankruptcy department of a  Greek Bank. I greatly enjoy gaming, traditional martial arts, metal music and Sci Fi movies. 

Where are you from?

I'm from Athens, Greece.

What is your teaching area?

My teaching area will vary from subject to subject. I plan to create:

1) a job interview course (since I have gone through over 30 interviews and have been accepted in the vast majority of them?) 

2) a league of legends course about climbing in Solo q (I have been a professional league player on support role and have been in Master tier since season three)

3) a beginner and an advanced excel course (because I use it professionally for over 5 years on a daily basis)

4) maybe a basic self defense course for focused on small sized people, about the most crucial techniques for escaping dangerous situations 

Why did you join the Instructor Community?

I like sharing my knowledge with other people! 

Tell us a fun fact about yourself!

If given the opportunity, I would like to travel to space! 

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Alex Vect welcome to the Udemy community! It's great to learn about your diverse interests and professional background. It's amazing that you are a pro player on League of Legends, I love playing LOL too! Wishing you the best on your Udemy journey. 🙌

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.